Thursday, December 27, 2001

Marilyn Monroe's voice is the single best I've heard....except for possibly the chick who played Jordan in The Great Gatsby....man, she was hot.

"There may come a time when a hard-boiled employed
Thinks your awful nice
But get that ice or else no dice!
He's your guy when stocks are high
But Beware when they start to descend
It's then that those louses
Go back to their spouses-
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!"

I've just come back from yet another euphoric ride in Bullet. Between the massive amounts of heat it takes to keep somebody like Jesse with a negative body fat precentage warm, the insane quantity of speakers, subwoofers and whatever the fuck else is back there, the atmosphere always has a sleepily joyful affect on me.

Wow......you remember those desktop buddies that were, like, sheep and little oranges and shit and they just walked around and went "bah" (or made an orange noise, respectively)- virtuagirl.com. Holy shit, does it have the old ones beat.

Too....tired....to...write. I rented three movies today. I already watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes- and it's got me very seriously considering bleaching my hair- and I'm saving Nothing To Lose for tomorrow in case Ben and Nick, who will be over for some amount of time that depends on whether or not I'm seeing Jeff tomorrow night, want to watch it. So I guess that leaves Forget Paris- It said on the cover "If you liked When Harry Met Sally, you'll love this!"

I loved When Harry Met Sally, so Forget Paris, by that logic, should drive me over the edge of ecstasy. On with it!