Tuesday, May 28, 2002

"I had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said I'm sorry I....
I had a bad day again.
And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her play that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on
I had a bad day again..."

I whole heartedly believe in keeping the mood of the beginning of a piece of writing alive and well by playing the same song over and over again, but as much as I love that one, it's fairly limited. Only so many times I can listen to it. So if my mood changes, blame...Mandy Moore.

That's right...from Fuel to Mandy Moore. But it all works into the great secret theme that select few- pretty much one person, since Jenn doesn't so much check the site- will get. (Hey doll!)

Sometimes I wish I were still catholic, so I could congesss to a priest. As it is, I have a few things to come clean about....and I don't want to ever get around to doing it.

But I suppose I owe that confessee more than I owe you, dear readers. Not that I don't love y'all, too.

God, I hate ambiguous posts....and love 'em at the same time. It reminds me of special little connections I have with those who understand them.

I kinda miss Mark.

I'm out. On with it.