Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Fucking Aye!

Whatever blowhole is responsible for deleting the two posts that you can see are gone has deleted seven others, including my Mike-the-German conversation post. I have reason to believe this has been going on for a while, as there is a post that's missing that I wrote a long time ago- back then, I hadn't noticed the trend of the (bigbody) tag on a series of deleted posts, but I hadn't noticed the lack of tags, either.

Did that make sense? I have no idea....I'm fairly paralyzed with rage....or something.

At any rate, we'll see if this bastard gets me any longer, with a brand new, never-before-used password....I challenge you, big-bodied hacker, to figure this one out. And any of you who might, for whatever reason, have any of the missing posts saved, let me know.

On with it.