Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hooray for Andy Milonakis, who has finally e-mailed me back the corrected "Chonky" Lyrics, now featured in the Guest Writer's section. Next time I manage to get corrected lyrics out of him, I'm going to officially launch the Andy Milonakis lyrics section of this site.

And, for those of you who are uninformed like me, I have gone forth and asked Andy for the definition of "Conky":


FieryGwenivere: Oh, and a question on behalf of your fans-- what the *fuck* is chonky? konky? whatever.
Andy: who asked that?
FieryGwenivere: like two or three people. But I wanted to know first. I'm dumb.
Andy: the robot on Pee Wees Playhouse

And then he sent me a link to this helpful image:


You heard it here first, kids. Unless you already knew about it. In that case...uh, I like your hair.

On with it.

On with it