Friday, March 05, 2004

The Friday Five:

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Sellars

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Ha! Cartoon! Not Comic. I get it now. Previously I had answered: "Isn't sunday the big colorful day? Or am I missing something here? (Garfield or Dilbert.) " Uhm. I had a crush on the Ninja Turtles. And I very much miss that whole unexplained singing cowboy claymation thing. "After these messages, we'll be riiiight back."

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Shit. What *was* her name. She was the one who lived in the house across the street before Amanda (about the third best friend) lived there. I want to go with something like "Amber". I was like 3. If not her, than Leigh.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch obviously takes first place, though I've been giving a lot of thought about which would rank in the next four spots lately, by complete coincidence. I think it goes Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Honeycomb, then maybe Captain Crunch. Never a fan of anything fruit-related.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? If I were still in school, hang out in Floyd's room. The LSG for life, baby.


On with it.