Sunday, April 04, 2004

Because I enjoy Kory...and I can't edit this into a damn away message. Clearly.

FieryGwenivere: And here's something that I've found is central to my problem: When I put up away messages, I do it like it's art. I'll slave over each for at least twenty minutes, whether it's a song quote (I listen to three to five songs first, looking for the most appropriate), some cynical or comic piece of conversation, or one single multi-facted word. Anything I put up, it's got about a thousand meanings-- but, see, I work so hard on the message itself that once it's up, the reason I was going on away in the first place has long since past, so I've got nothing to do but give it time to be up-- so generally I go downstairs and eat.
FieryGwenivere: The miracle diet would be to stop doing this.
FieryGwenivere: So it's either stop playing this AIM-based mind games or to start looking up my chunkier friends so I'll look thin in contrast.
FieryGwenivere: I guess what I'm trying to say is, can I get your number?
Ad Nauseam IV: hahaha...you have it
FieryGwenivere: see...at this point, if you were genuinely fat, you'd say something bitter in reply and it would be a priceless away message.
FieryGwenivere: in fact, if you could just say something bitter here, I'll edit and then go make some more toast. Maybe it won't be burnt this time.
Ad Nauseam IV: oh. Yeah. Yeah I am pretty big boned. But yeah I don't give a shit about that, too much. I've got more important things to be bitter about
Ad Nauseam IV: I'm really not all that inspired right now...Uhh...Will a fuck bitches suffice?
FieryGwenivere: Oh, come on now, you've got to give me something better than that. I'm not gonna get fat just sitting here on my ass....oh...86th that.



On with it.