Tuesday, September 12, 2006



For those of you who have been following along with the blog since the beginning, this will be familiar to you.


Tina the Troubled Teen

I saw our dear prodigal daugher, Tina the Troubled Teen, again when I happened upon at the weblog of The Mad Dater. Tina was lost, for those of you who don't know, in one of my earliest template changeovers, back in probably 2001. The Mad Dater, who was, apparently, a regular reader at one point, was lost when I forgot to renew my subscription to my domain name, Suedecaramel.com. It was when my poor name was hijacked by a "domain speculator" looking to cash in on the existing links cast throughout the world wide web to, once upon a time, my site. The Mad Dater was just one of the many, many readers who got lost in the whirlwind of it all, and it was then, in my disappointment, that the wind went out of my sails for this blog.


Right now, I find myself in the midst of a hurricane, fueled by drenching torrents of emotion, purposeful winds of inspiration, and the booming static energy that is...unpresented amounts of in-between-jobs freetime. With a whole, eager crew made up of the voices in my head, I, the masterful navigator of self-interested prose that I am, will guide this little ship from port to port, dazzling all with treasures of truth, bounty of beauty, and mountains of metaphors that I take way too far.




Something that
<--this guy
wouldn't like very much.

On with it.

Technorati tags: