Wednesday, February 20, 2008


It's not so much that I've lost interest in writing, as much as I seem to be having a temporary dry spell with regards to self-interest. Not something I could have seen coming. Heaven help me should this trend continue, and force me to develop world views, and opinions, and, god help me, convictions.

Anyway, I feel for the dusty facade of this page, the wistful ache of my fingers against the keyboard, the stagnance of my once ever-evolving craft. So, I ask of you, my loyal readers, and those of you who are here all-too-infrequently for reasons that are all-too-obvious, be my muse!

I am, as of today, taking requests. Demands, even. Give me a prompt, a theme, a keyword. Ask me a question. Challenge me. Whatever you want. Only the absolute worst will be ignored...in some cases, mocked.

Leave them as a comment, or e-mail me at SuedeCaramel@gmail.com.

On with it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

1. Why you think Hillary Clinton should or should not be the next president, and whether or not you think this country would elect her (why or why not?)

2. Best shows on tv right now (Right now meaning before they stopped airing due to the writers' strike)