Friday, April 26, 2002

"Moon River
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Someday
Oh dream maker,
You heart-breaker
Wherever you're going
I'm going your way."


I was just nosing through my archives, laughing at witty things I said and conversations that I had with friends during which I was interesting, and generally being the most self-centered person in the universe. A quote from Moon River, possibly that one, possibly something else, was in there. And it's now stuck in my head.

Moon river makes me want to sleep, to lie down and wrap a blanket a round me and stare upwards...I'd like to be on a raft right now, on the missippi, at night, staring up at the moon....who would I like to be with? Chad. Chad who is comfy, adorable and relaxing. Chad and I on a raft, with his finger on the end of my nose, with a full moon above us, and stars, and the relection of the sky on the water, and warmth.

Both of us doped up on allergy medications, totally incoherent.


Chad and I made quite a production last nigth of me telling him something I never had before. Worth it.

Chemistry. Damn. On with it.