Thursday, June 13, 2002

And Andrew takes the quote of the day!

" Life is about experiencing the new and unusual."

Unfortunately, without knowing the context around that, you wouldn't know how bitterly HILARIOUS that is.

Ah, fuck, gotta love him. I'm going to be laughing at that one for a long time. Feel free to ask what the set up to that was, though I might not be able to tell you.

Off to brush my teeth and pick up my paycheck.

I haven't updated lately, things that have been going on have been private, but soon I'll have more to say, and more time to say it. Suffice to say, I'm in a weird place right now.

"There was a time you let me know
What's real and going on below
But now you never show it to me, do ya?But remember when I moved in you?
And the holy dove was moving to?
And every breath we drew was
Hallelujah..."

This song is still, and will always be, amazing. There's a version with a verse I haven't heard yet by Bono...but I'm gone. Hallelujah.

On with it.