Friday, June 07, 2002


"When your day is long
And the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure had enough
of this life
Well, hang on...
Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts
Sometimes."

Great song. I wonder how many lives this has saved.

I hurt. Things are really difficult right now.

But hell, if it weren't one thing, it'd be another.

I seem to be attracted to chronically late people/people who don't like to set times and shit/magnets.

"They're magnetized."
"And if our hands were metal, that would mean something."

It's been a really long time since I've seen the movie. I feel like renting it. If I can afford my current late fees.

My mother is in a really inconsiderate mood. It's pissing me off. There are so many aspects of her I don't want to inherit.

I'm typing with my eyes closed, because I'm listening to "Roxane" from Moulin Rouge, a song I've voiced my opinions of beofre, several times in fact, if not more.

And now onto "If it's Hurting you" by Robbie Williams, next on the playlist, then "Screaming Infidelities", then "Without or Without You", "Everybody Hurts", "Love on the Rocks", "If You're gone", and "Time and Time Again", then it loops. That last one makes me miss Nick. Wonder if he ever checks this anymore.

Probably not.

Mr. Ladd's on vacation so I won't see him on monday, and I didn't see him last monday, or the monday before that. I could e-mail him where he is, but I don't want to bother...though it's going to be a bitch updating him when he comes back, a lot's happened. I'd really like to know his thoughts on the current situation, but I think I could pretty much predict them. Or fucking Mr. Hall's. Adults don't seem to think that younger people's relationships are very important. Or something. I still have to pass in my logbook(s) to Mr. Hall...gonna do that with some big-ass, postage paid pre-addressed envelopes, so he can write his comments and then send it snail-mail back to me.

Jeff's supposed to be calling or showing up soon.

According to certain people- myself agreeing- I'm "all over the place tonight". You think so?

I should go. I'm rambling. On with it.