Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I've been writing a lot lately, not on here as much as the newsletter- which I skipped last week but hopefully won't neglect tomorrow (prepare for 18!) and poetry. I've been surrounding myself with inspirational people, I guess.

Things are changing very rapidly right now- let's take, for one example out of many, school- went from being in school, to being near the end of school, to taking finals, to doing marching practice, to graduating on sunday (assuming my english grade's all set...oh please oh please oh please) to having the whole summer free of academic stress...and chock-full of flame-broiled BK goodness.

And if this were the only major change in my life coming up, I could adjust somwhat better than I am. But will see how it goes.

Wish me luck, though. Tonight is going to be somewhat...difficult. For a good cause though- sometimes, you have to cut your losses. I just don't quite know what my losses are yet.

To quote a country song that Jenn's got me hooked on- as only my heterosexual life mate could do-

"I?ve found you find strength in your moments of weakness...
I?ve been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I?m movin? on"

Maybe. Guess we'll find out. On with it.