Thursday, February 19, 2004

Non Sequitur Thoughts...


"Introducing new SpongeBob Squarepants Cereal."
Those of who thought I was overreacting: I OWN YOU.


Okay, see the word "Non Sequitur" up there? That's the word you mean when you're saying "random"...constantly. Even when you *do* use the word "random" correctly, you do it too goddamned much. In complete silence: "Anyone here seen 'Will & Grace' lately? I think they're loosing their edge. That was random." Not every attempt at conversation is random. You assholes. You people are making a bad impression youth-- my 12-year-old cousin is on this freak-show insult to the english language. I haven't heard a word so overused since "Elian Gonzalez".


As featured on Casey's Site.
"FieryGwenivere: I think the next Geico commercial should take place in a pediatric burn unit."


And finally...

Cigar, anyone?


On with it.