Sunday, December 10, 2006



I check my mail today and find the current e-mail in my inbox:



To: Suedecaramel@gmail.com
From:
66anonymous66@hotmail.com
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2006 8:55 PM
Subject: Hey Operation Suporvisor

The shit is about to hit the fan

Consider yourself warned


This seriously freaks me out. I have no idea what this could possibly be about, or who it could be from. It obviously has something to do with work, because "Operation Suporvisor" (sic) is my title. But I sat here for an hour trying to think of any thing that I've done wrong that could possibly "hit the fan", and I can't come up with a single goddamned thing. I've been working my ass off. I love my bosses and they like me, I think. And I love that store. I want nothing more than to see it's success, and I feel like I've made that clear. I've been nice to everybody, which is easy-- Iike almost everyone there. I am wracking my brain for anything I've said that could be considered offensive, and just can't come up with anything. I honestly have nothing to worry about.

But I'm really worried. I love this job.


I hope this figures itself out sooner than later.



On with it.