Tuesday, September 11, 2001



I would give anything to have not forgotten to save the conversation I had with Jeff the other day when he gave me his number and address at St. Joe's.



I will give sexual favors to anyone willing to drive me to standish. I need to see him.

Nick is disappointed in me because I'm not mourning for thousands of strangers in New York. Greg's alright. All of the people that Elorza knows that might have been in danger are fine. And therefore I go back to my primary concern- needing Jeff right now. I'd sell my soul for long distance minutes. *MCI cocks an interested brow*

I have to miss his play....fucking homecoming....it's no where near as important to me, but I've been waiting to auction myself off for four years now...it won't be worth it, but.....jesus. Maybe I should just go to Oak Hill and tell a gang there Lisbon was saying shit about them.....could work, actually.