Wednesday, November 07, 2001

I have been living, for the past however long (few days, whatev), in a sort of lessened consciousness so that I do not have to linger in the idea that I am, above all, confused with the status of my life right now.

I'm shitting on Chad and Kara right now and I shouldn't be, but he's an easy target and I've been looking for easy targets. Mr. Ladd is telling me right now that he highly approves of the word "SuedeCaramel", and I wanted to be in bed 16 minutes ago.

Emily's friend Lauren has apparently becone a regular reader. I guess that means I can't continue to write awful things about her behind her back. That bitch.

Hi Lauren Sweetie! How do you like NU?


I'm really hoping Emily will explain my sardonic, unashameful "sense of humor" to Lauren, or else I'll come off looking like a real bitch.

....yes, I know what you're all thinking, but normally people have to at least meet me before coming to that conclusion. Like that random girl I accused of being not nice the other day who looked really hurt afterwards......ah, fuck, that was a classic.

As a great man once said. "Sleep."

On with it.