Tuesday, November 06, 2001


I never thought I was bothered by pretention until today when a certain someone described....I don't know, the mix of people in our school as being "homogeneous", at which point I realized that.....well, I really don't like pretention. I might be okay with it in general, but at that exact moment I could have beaten something....I think I made a fairly audible grunting in disgust, I hope no one was paying attention. Not that at least one of the people who was there won't be reading this. Whatever.

I really really wish Jeff had been there at that exact moment so he could have shot me a knowing look and then mocked her reassuringly for the rest of the night for me. He does that....he refers back to one joke between us for the entire time we're together.....Davy Barry-esque. It's great.

Andrew and I waited for his mother today together, just like we always used to after quill meetings before we were together. It was pretty much exactly the same as it was before. Either we're making this as easy on each other as we possibly can, or we're acting....which would be bad. I don't know. It's good. It feels good. Eerily good and somewhat easy........I don't know. I guess we'll figure it.


Miss Homogeneous wants to check her mal, so I'm gone. Ugh.

On with it.