Monday, March 18, 2002

My lips are extremely, painfully chapped.

I have very little to say but a racing, lusting need to say it.

I am waiting for Johnny V. to get his track-meetinged ass into science olympiad, but secretly harboring hopes that he won't make it. i do NOT want to work on anything scientific today.

He might be in there by now. He might be wondering where I am. Don't want to be found. Half-hour until mom picks me up for Mr. Ladd's.....I have a discovery I'd like to share with him....other than that....I don't know. Sent him to check out something that was bothering me a little bit ago last week...and something that continues to bother me. Hopefully by now he's all updated.

Damn, my lips hurt.

I like coming out righteous. I like it when people see my way in things, thus making me feel validated that I feel like that. I was bitching to Mr. Leighton earlier and he seems to sympathize with me.

"On the pit, people like the people who agree with him." Someone said that once. Or something to that extent. It's very true for the pit. And, while to a lesser degree, it can also betrue in life.

The spanish exchange student is at the computer next to me checking his hotmail, and for some reason it's surprising me that it's all in Spanish. Consistently. What a rush. (I know how dumb I sound.)

I'm very angry with several people right now, and trying to ignore that emotion entirely. I intend to respond to it eventually.

I feel like following Mr. Letourneau into his room and talking to him. I don't know about what. Maybe my chapped fucking lips. He's walking through the hallways, swinging his keys in the air and singing about how "It's a good feeling, a very good feeling, it's going to be a happy new day!" Or something like that. Wha-tev-er.

That was so adolescent. I apologize.

I feel like getting a coke- I'm achy and still fighting off the remnants of the cold AND MY LIPS HURT and I'd like the caffiene to have the affect on me that it used to, but I know it wouldn't anymore. I'm at the point now that, since I'm over my addiction, I'm no longer strict with my avoidance of it. I had a pepsi when I went to dinner with Jeff on Thursday. That's right, that's what I forgot to mention, I saw Jeff thursday, too. Knew I was forgetting something.

It's entirely possible that Johnny V. is at Science Olympiad by now, and while that is what I fear most in the world at this moment, I don't want to appear irresponsible by not being there. I really should get into the habit of taking mondays off entirely.

The spanish (mexican?) exchange student was just checking out a forward he had with an animated cartoon of two teeth getting it on in a guy's mouth. For some reason, I think I irrationally expect that he wouldn't be able to understand English if I were to talk to him. Interesting.

Fucking tired. I could use a McDonald's coke right now, as opposed to one out of the vending machines. Because of my throat...don't ask. Going back to Science Olympiad- shoot me! Dead!

On with it.