Tuesday, August 28, 2001



Saw Jeff tonight. We hung out with his friends, all of whom seem to hate me because I did not take more than thirty seconds before showing them my greatest talent- insulting sarcasm. I got in at least one bash to all of them, except the females...you know how sensitive they can be. There was a great deal more thanone for most, but some of them were fairly normal......yeah, no, that's not really true. Either way, I'm seeing him again tomorrow, and it's a DAMNED GOOD THING. If I didn't have jeff as my inspiration at the end of the day, I'd be fucked- 2 hours getting ready for school, 6 hours school, 4 hours work DIRECTLY after.

Apparently Mark no longer has any desire to be dating me. Let's all applaud for him (this is me being serious, I am wildly happy for him). Now I'm going to go back to....


...nothing. I have tons more to say, but no time to say it. If I go to bed now (having no time to clothe my naked body), I'll get just over seven hours of sleep, and that's no where near enough for me. Can anyone say coke machines?

My name is Linda, and I am now officially a senior at Lisbon High School. On with it!