Thursday, September 06, 2001



I need the dance......please say I can still go to the dance....I need to dance....

I need to shock people, to release my sexuality on unsuspecting freshmen, to sweat, to get people whispering, to see them staring, to get them thinking, churning, lusting, learning from me that their limitations in one way or another aren't what they thought.

And it wouldn't hurt if the hot freshmen were there. (the girls, I mantain the non-infidelousness of this...damn, I can't write)

I know quite a few people who would want to be reincarnated as this chair right now...holy shit!!!! It just occured to me that I don't know if I ever pointed out that I'm not pregnant, and while most of you have probably asked me about it by now and found out that it was a hundred percent pure bullshit....hahahahhahahahahahhahaa! Poor Mr. Leighton!

You know, there is nothing more fun in life than LYING FOR NO REASON and watching it get out of hand!

Of course, I might have written a long time ago that the whole pregnancy lie was bullshit, but if I didn't, dayum I'm amused.


Oh, my, Jeremey is about to talk to me about something that I'm not allowed to post up here! Wow! It's been a long time since anything in my life was the slightest bit private. Goody goody. Ah, shit, he got kicked off. That's like a guy dying before he can tell you the punchline of a joke....for instance:

"There was a blonde and a brunette in an elevator....oh, what's that Jeff? You wanna make fun of my joke? FINE! THEN I'M NEVER GOING TO TELL YOU THE REST!!! HA!!!!!!"

And I never will. >:}

Speaking of Jeff, who won't read any of that, which is intended and to be understood by ONLY him....shit, I have no idea how I'm gonna end that sentence. I miss him. He's in Standish. Alone. I'm considering going on a nice little jaunt down there......an hour and nine minutes driving, I could walk in..oh, say, three days. Then get their exhausted and fall asleep on him....best thing I can imagine. I have an overwhelming desire to share everything in my life that was ever of any importance to me with Jeff- the house I've always wanted to buy one day in Gloucester is now the house he and I will buy together after we make our first million from Ryan Shanon Incorporated (Sex paraphenilia, we're just the two for it.).

Fuck, it's 11, I don't think Jeremey's coming back. This ---BOTHERS--- me. I'm going to have to sleep on the fact that I have no idea what this thing so grave that he asked me to keep it between us is. But between shutting off the computer, skin care rituals, and masturbation, I'm already in for well under 7 hours of sleep time, so I can't exactly wait. If he forgets though, so help me, I swear to god I'll gravely endanger the only part of him that proves that, technically, he's more male than I am. (technically.)

My name is Linda and "maybe one day I won't be so lonely, and I'll walk on water every chance I get." (counting crows). On with it.