Thursday, September 06, 2001



Listening to my tape player as I was on the way home and I saw no particular reason to stop.....so anyway, sitting here, whatever, and, thinking that it was too loud, I started pressing the lower volume button on my computer and got VERY frustrated when it wouldn't work. Where IS my brain today?

I think I'll wear my sweater backwards and inside out someday soon...hoooooow appropriate.

Slap me with a splintered ruler.


Re-discovering Alanis and all the other pissed off girls who can't compete with Ani...holy shit, just did it again. Daaaaamn me! (you've already done that for yourself, rather nicely I might odd)

I'm consumed by the chill of solitary, I'm like Estella, I like to reel it in and then spit it out, I'm frustrated by your apathy!!!
(hate people who use multiple explanation points.)

Heh, I remember once in 2nd grade, to make a point in something I was writing, I filled up an entire page and a half of explanation points after something my character said. Cute little rascal, I was so full of piss and vinegar....piss anyway. I had forgotten about that till just now.....I like that memory of myself.

Knowing that at least one faculty member is checking this, I probably should refrain myself from expressing my incredibly, all-encompassing hatred for....what the fuck is that kid's name? Hespe. Fucking Hespe. What I wouldn't give to slam that kid into a locker, spit some anger into his face, and throw him to ground and watch him half-run, half-crawl away, terrified. Maybe just before I graduate. ("Suspend this, Dick!")

My, what lofty aspirations I have for myself.


"I can't describe the vibe I get when I drive by six people and five I hit."
Eminem is the voice of my generation!!!!!! ;)

"Drugs kill (yeah right!) Chick, I'm for real! Shut your mouth, you dirty girl, you know you want me in your world. Ladies, please don't fight...."
-Not Eminem...someone from d12...dunno


No idea why I'm bothering with this today, but I should probably begin to close down anyway. Work in less than an hour....damn. As always, I'm counting the days till that god-forsaken little ice cream shot closes it's doors for the season, and for me, for-ever.

Mark: hry
Mark: hey^
FieryGwenivere: the british are coming!
FieryGwenivere: yo
Mark: what's up?
FieryGwenivere: the librarian wants to mentor me
Mark: hmm, ok.
Mark: what brought that about?
FieryGwenivere: heh, he checked my blog site :-)
Mark: one of those "must save troubled youth" things.
FieryGwenivere: well, I'm an exceptional person and all that shit, who wouldn't want to save me?
Mark: as long as there's someone
FieryGwenivere: I'm giving him a month
FieryGwenivere: I don't know what I hope to accomplish, but maybe he can feed me more supportive bs about what an astounding a writer I am. That, I miss.
Mark: you never know. some good may come out of it
FieryGwenivere: besides, in the post-apocolyptic glow of my demise, it will be nice to have a whole group of Lisbon High School personnel testifying that I was always different to Barbra Walters.
FieryGwenivere: I wonder if 40 years from now I'll still think he looks like Doogey Hoser.........haha, hoser, that's not how that's spelled, is it?
Mark: if there ever is a demise I can at least be content in having known you.
FieryGwenivere: awwww2
FieryGwenivere: *awwww
Mark: into everyone's life someone means the world to them. you found that spot in me. getting to know you was one of the best decisions of my life.
FieryGwenivere: Let's all thank Andrew Marvell in a moment of silence
Mark: wasn't just Marvell
FieryGwenivere: well I looked so damn cute
Mark: or maybe it was just you as a person
FieryGwenivere: that, too
Mark: you've always been a special person to me. I can't convince you that you're something special and I don't think anyone else can either. it's up to you to realize it.
FieryGwenivere: I'm damned special
FieryGwenivere: I'm just a fuck-up, too
FieryGwenivere: And god forbid anyone should ever fall in love with me again
FieryGwenivere: if I believed in god
Mark: they will
FieryGwenivere: at their own risk
Mark: love is always a risk
FieryGwenivere: can't be my own life guard, I'll be damned if I'm going to continue babysitting emotions like I've been doing so fucking long......look at me, I'm trying to make myself appear altruitic. Let's all take a moment to laugh our asses off
FieryGwenivere: *altruistic
Mark: people will always care. no matter what
FieryGwenivere: their loss
FieryGwenivere: I'm gone babe
FieryGwenivere: work soon
Mark: later. love ya
FieryGwenivere: love you too


My name is Linda and I'm STILL not an alcoholic. But we can always hope. On with it.