Sunday, September 02, 2001



Oh man....

"Dead Man on Campus" is......well......don't watch it.

I seem to remember Jenn saying that a character from it reminded her of my boyfriend.....I'm going to HAVE to kick her ass now. There's no way out of it.

Two good lines:

"Hey, look at this! It's a math award!"
---and---
"What are you doing? Are you singing a fucking showtune? You can't be suicidal if you're singing a showtune."

There were actaully a few good lines that went along with that last one, but since it was the ONLY decent part of the movie, I won't ruin it for those of you doomed to it later in life.

On a better note, I found out the name of the insanely hot freshmen, along with a couple other tidbits that should help me to oggle her with more frequency, and from a closer point. Yes, I know, look but no touch. But, oh, how I do like to look!

At any rate, Nick is laying on the bed looking rather unentertained, so I'm going to abandon this once again.

My name is Linda and I am NOT paying attention at all to what I am writing. On with it.