Sunday, September 16, 2001

I think I only continue to post these conversations so I can show off how many friends I have. I'm just that way.

FieryGwenivere: hey you
Mark: hey, what's up girl?
FieryGwenivere: I'm only on for ten more minutes, but I wanted to check on you
Mark: I"m doing pretty well. gotta bitch of a headache right now but that's it
FieryGwenivere: nothing much. sitting here trying to suck tight little pieces of pork from my teeth and reading bukowski
Mark: how are you doing?
FieryGwenivere: been better, been worse
Mark: my offer still stands
FieryGwenivere: I'm good with every reason not to be, which is precarious, but probably better than having every reason to be good and not
FieryGwenivere: ....which one?
Mark: about giving me a call if you ever need to talk and me calling you back
FieryGwenivere: yeah, I'll make sure I do that
FieryGwenivere: I'm pretty okay most of the time
Mark:-phone number (edited out)-
FieryGwenivere: I'll save it
Mark: I worry about you.
FieryGwenivere: I manage.
Mark: what I wouldn't give though to make it so you could more than manage
FieryGwenivere: yes, well, you do every now and again
FieryGwenivere: all of my friends do
FieryGwenivere: but I'm responsible for the time in between
FieryGwenivere: and I like the idea that I'm really the only one who can make my life better, if I should choose to do so
Mark: you're an absolutely beautiful person on so many levels. you always have been.
FieryGwenivere: and I'm an absolutely hideous person on the levels in between, just like everyone else
FieryGwenivere: but, sweetheart, right now I'm an absolutely nauseous person who must go to bed and sleep herself into the next day, whether or not that is really her wish
Mark: we all have a darkened face.
Mark: I need to sleep too. tired as fuck and class at 8
FieryGwenivere: .....we're both screwed then
FieryGwenivere: goodnight dear
Mark: night babe. love you.
FieryGwenivere: I love you too


My name is Linda and I'm damned sick of telling y'all my name. On with it