Tuesday, September 18, 2001


Linda: sorry, there's some stranger person lurking around in our yard, I had to walk my sister's friend to her car
Jeff: Hopefully he's not in the middle of reading an Arab flight instruction manual.
Linda: I'm going to leave, though
Jeff: I hope it's not because of me.
Linda: I'm only up to talk to you
Linda: I'm not angry at you
Jeff: ...okay.
Linda: I just don't want to be who I am to the rest of the world to you
Linda: you deserve better than the bs I put everyone else through
Linda: and I just can't make the distinction tonight
Jeff: Then I hope you sleep well tonight.
Linda: I hope I sleep at all
Jeff: Heh. That's my nightly mantra.
Linda: great minds.
Linda: I sorta want the guy lurking in our yard to come in and beat me to near death
Jeff: ...Linda....
Linda: say what I'm thinking too often.
Jeff: I'm not upset that you said what you were thinking, I'm upset that you would think it at all.
Linda: I understand that
Linda: but I can't exactly apologize for thinking
Linda: so I apologize for saying it
Linda: I'm sorry
Jeff: I'm not asking you too. I guess I'm just expressing concern.
Jeff: Don't apologize. That would be like me asking you to apologize for who you are.
Linda: nothing better in life than the idea that someone I love as much as I love you would care whether my will is to live or die.
Linda: except turkey bacon
Jeff: And the hairy penis.
Linda: can't forget the hairy penis.
Jeff: Gotta respect tha hairy penis.
Linda: I'm going to sleep babe
Jeff: I'm keeping you. Forgive me.
Jeff: Good night.
Jeff: I love you.
Linda: I love you, too.


And that, friends, is what beauty is.

On with it.