Tuesday, October 30, 2001


I'm trying to get to bed decently early so I can drag myself up out of bed early enough tomorrow to throw together something resembling a halloween costume and shower the remnants of Andrew's and my jackolatern fight off of me. But, for a review of me:

I feel: Bad.
School: Sucks, albeit not as much as usual, but still.
Relationship: Not doing well
Friendships: All intact except me and Jeremey...other than that, this is the one high point.
Writing: HA! WHAT writing?
Health: I think I have chronic fatigue syndrome.
Family: I'd just prefer not to acknowledge their existence.
Upcoming events: Tomorrow I have to go to the Y for gifted and talented...that means that if I'm well enough tomorrow to make an entry, it should be damned interesting. I'll only be well enough assuming I DON'T run into him, if I do, possible affects include: staggeringly high long distance bills, extended absence from school, sudden crying spells or violent streaks, and a lack of me on the internet. Also, driver's ed starts tomorrow...can you feel the excitement? Friday...*sigh* the play, NOT going to be fun, thank "God" Jeff's going with me.....if you're reading this, babe, thank you so fucking much. You're holding me together.


So yeah, back to real life, as it were. On with it.