Thursday, November 01, 2001

Things I have to get done tonight:

*My senior bio.
*My Robert Frost paper.
*My imagist poem (worse comes to worse, I'll just pass in spindles...)
*Buying flowers to give to people I REALLY FUCKING RESENT tomorrow to mask the fact that I REALLY FUCKING RESENT them.
*Figuring what the hell to get Andrew....I guess a card works....wow, that was surprisingly quick, one down.
*Calling Katie to find out if we have bus man homework.
*Doing my bus man homework if we have any.


Things I'd really like to get done tonight:
*Extra credit for poetry: I'd like to keep my unprecented A+ in that class.
*E-mailing Jeff to figure out arrangements for tomorrow.
*Work on completing this week in my study plan for the SATs.
*Work on reading for English.
*Hell, maybe even read something I'd like to read...yeah, that will doubtlessly get cut out.
*Getting a chance to talk to my auburn boys online or on the phone....this will also pretty much doubtlessly get cut out.
*Work on dealing with the fact that I have to witness the goddamned play tomorrow. Granted, Jeff will be there, that makes it bearable at least, but I won't even be able to hold his hand until the lights go down, if then, because everyone will think I'm cheating on Andrew at Andrew's damned play.....because god forbid a girl should hold a guy's hand platonically anymore.....Fuck them, it's not like it's "granding" or anything, but I'm scared as hell Andrew's parent's might see me and get the wrong impression...holy shit, I'll probably have to TALK to them tomorrow, won't I? Ugh.....Let's add another thing to this list, shall we?
*GET A DISGUISE.

4 and a half hours till my desired bedtime...better get crackin'.

On with it~