Thursday, November 01, 2001

Just before bed time, what HAVE I accomplished from my list:
*My imagist poem (not really, just going to pass in spindles)
*Calling Katie (Not bus man homework as far as she knows)

And from the other list:
*Extra credit for poetry
*E-mailing Jeff
*Very very short conversations with Auburn boys. (Ben and Chad anyway)


Aside from the list, I got my ass kicked by Aaron a few hundred times when he came over for me to help him with HIS homework, I bathed- THAT was important, by the time he left anyway- and I watched Tiffany Amber Theissan hit on a girl on "Just Shoot Me*.....I should point out that the bathing was AFTER that, and it was made all the more dire by it.....

So, let's move on to shit I HAVE to get done tomorrow:
*Robert Frost paper.
*Senior bio.
*Flower/Card

And we'll play it by ear from there....I get to see Jeff tomorrow, that precedes pretty much everything.


Alright, any other thoughts of the day- Drivers ed is scary shit.....and, holy fuck, wish me luck tomorrow. Know any good surgeons to remove me from Jeff's hand?

On with it~