Sunday, February 17, 2002


I just read a saved conversation. The one and only time I ever had cyber sex. With Greg, of course.

He has invited me and Phil to stay with him when we visit New York, and whether I stay with him or not, I get to see him in less than a week! This **pleases** me.

Greg was and is very much a symbol of the spirit of bohemia, the energy and livelihood to artists can give each other, the moments of passion, the tender words, the meaning we can bring to stars and wet grass and hills and places like vermont. He makes me feel more consciously alive than most people do. He is wood and I am heat- put us together and we burn.

Our interaction next weekend will be limited to the platonic canvas, but I think we'll be able to find ample ways to amuse ourselves. Before it was me, him, and the beauty of vermont- the state, the mountains, the swallows, the sky, the atmosphere was seducing us. New York will have a whole different effect. Assuming I even get to see him for that long.

I have to work this out delicately.

I'm hungry and Jeff will be here in...well, he said he'd be here at 7:15 or 7:20, so he'll be here at...7:33. I'll let you know how close I got.

On with it!