Tuesday, September 25, 2001


Fight with Elorza, called jeff in tears, have my pin number memorized now, talked to jeff, got calmed down slightly, might be seeing him --sunday--, finally heard him tell me he loves me again, came back, resolved things with elorza, chad was acting all nice and concerned, going to go to sleep. And dream about maybe one day receiving a lollipop from Elorza.

Let's hope I can break this fucking crying streak tomorrow. Then again, it would be rather novel if I continued to cry everyday for a while....twice yesterday, was it? Within an hour? Or was that the day before...or a long time ago? I don't remember at all.

"I had a bad day again
She said you would not understand
She slams the door and says I'm sorry I
I had a bad day again."

My name is Linda and I miss the fuck out of my boys.....on with it.