Monday, September 24, 2001


Maybe my somewhat rampant nausea and digestion problems as of late come from anxiety....calm down, stomach, his play is this weekend and then he'll be able to come home all the time. Calm down.


*moans* I don't want to be conscious right now. I should do my homework before going to bed, but if I go now I can get ten hours of sleep before 5 am and do it tomorrow morning.

I'm putting all my energy from missing everybody I would be missing and just missing him....at least I hope that's it or else I'm just a horrible person.....an entry like this would probably offend a few people who expect me to be pining in their absence, but I don't care. Sometimes I know that the only thing that will possibly make me feel whole is him. It's SICK-EN-ING and I feel bad for him because he gets obligated by my fairly constant need for him. But what can I say?

"It's been a while since I've gone and fucked thigns up like I always do
But all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you."


My name is Linda. On with it~