Tuesday, September 25, 2001



"It's been a while since I could say that I wasn't addicted."

Skipping school. Don't give a fuck anymore. I don't really have anything to say, do I?

"I cannot blame this on my father. He did the best he could for me."

Yeah, that's it. Puh. I miss floyd.

Downloaded "Little Earthquakes"- Tori Amos seems to have scored yet another freaky-ass song. I want to be in the car with Jenn (b), Emily and Rich Kid again, driving to the coast. Or at land's end looking out at some UFO over the water. Or in Emily's room, getting her sympathy, like methadone, lavished over me. Or caught up in a last-summer's nights conversation with Elorza, back when we had depth, if that's what it was, back when I was still such an idealist that I believed myself able to do anything for him if he asked. Or......ten years old and following Jeremey home from school....or 12 years old and having him trick me with the witty phrase "So, Linda, tell me something incredibly private about yourself." as he fuddled obviously with the tape recorder in his pocket. Or backstage at "Too Soon For Daisies" rehearsals pretending to hate Rich Kid, way before he was Rich Kid.


I don't even have the will to miss Jeff right now.

My head hurts and I should be eating breakfast...well, no, I should be at school, but in lieu of that, I should be eating lunch. My name is Linda and I'm truant. On with it~