Thursday, October 25, 2001

"Why is it when you go away
All I can do is scream “please stay”
And there is nothing more to say?
You aren’t mine anyway

Your presence is an art
Your ink is from my heart
And I bleed more when we’re apart
Get in the car"

My friend James wants me to write some poetry for him to turn into music, as Mark is in the middle of doing with something I wrote for Emily a long time ago, and I am looking through my old stuff. That is an excerpt from a song I wrote called "Yes, I do" and re-reading this I realize, for the 100th time, I have never written poetry that I loved more than the poetry I wrote for Elorza while I was still so entire enamoured with him. The Elorzan Literary Period de Linda. Some of the stuff for him is amazing.

I'll have to get back to that, though, I meant to leave 20 minutes ago.


Sometimes things are just no good. Take my life--- please!
On with it~