Saturday, December 22, 2001

"Now is the time to seize the day!
Send out the call the join fray!
Wrongs will be righted
If we're united
Let us seize the day!"
~Newsies

Yeah, I really want to hear 0% Real again. They, triangle sleep, and Ties of Seven are apparently having a show sometime in January and I really want it to be sooner than later. Nothing better than the garage band scene.

I have to go shopping for Jeff (and Tony) and I really don't want to do it with my mother- Ryan and I were going to go and then go to the movies, but I realized that I'm on a pretty damn limitedbudget and if I went to the movies on a weekend, I wouldn't have enough money left over to get Jeff anything half decent (and Tony anything one eight-hundred-and-sixth-fourth decent). Other than her, Jenn's either working or gone, Em's working, and...well, I haven't tried anyone else, I suppose I probably could. I'm sort of out of practice calling people and randomly making plans, but most of my friends are home right now. Perhaps George would want to accompany me. *picks up phone*

Wow, I'm really dumb- George was going shopping with her brother's- one of whom I'm really close to anyway- and I totally didn't ask if I could join them. Because I felt it would be rude!

"Where have my testicles gone?
Long time pasting
Where have my tesitcles gone?
Long time ago...."

And for those of you who are wondering why I would but that I have male anatomy on my site, it's cause I do. In a jar, on my shelf, floating in rubbing alcohol. I chopped 'em off of some bastard who called me feminine.

On with it.