Wednesday, February 27, 2002

A James' Fucked-Up Sexual Encounters update! The very first! Hurrah!

My readers will be happy to know that the first update of insight into James Mad Mojo is not a dissapointing one! My dear friend James IMed me today letting me know that he might be "getting his freak on" with a girl from Mississippi this weekend. Knowing that my enquiring readers would wnat to know, I asked him fro more details. Having talked to this girl online for a span of three months he, like any true player, had forgotten most of them, so he asked her. She, in turn, sent him the first picture of herself that he had ever seen. His immediate reaction:

James: OMFG]
James: *just recieved the 1st pic I ever got of her*
James: Dude, I've been talking with this girl for like 3 mos. and I have never seen a pic because she was too lazy to get one too me.
James: I just found out why....her ass is bigger than a bus. I think I may haveto pass on this...
FieryGwenivere: HAHAHA
FieryGwenivere: let me see the pictures
James: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
FieryGwenivere: *picture
James: it's scary
FieryGwenivere: seriously
James: dude, she's like 10 of you
FieryGwenivere: that's because I don't HAVE an ass. Lemme see
James: Even if you had an ass! If you had 2 of jennifer lopez's asses!


I asked to see the picture and he showed them to me- sure enough, she is, well, a large girl, but I still encourage James to go for it. I am fully supportive of the idea that fat is beautiful, too...*tries her hardest to NOT make a really insincere, yet terribly amusing comment that Turtle wouldn't appreciate....straining, straining.* Either way, while I am fully convinced of what "the right thing" is, James needs a little more convincing. So we're giving this one to my readers to vote on- this is a "...You Must Be Very Bored..." exclusive, people! You've got an actual chance to shape the future! Don't delay! Voting ends...probably sometime late Friday. I'll let you know how everything works out.




Happy voting....let's all wish James and his Mississippi Woman luck!

On with it!