Sunday, February 24, 2002

*Sigh* Well, the city was gorgeous, Greg supplied a fun night, I totally want to live there, and I probably burned a lot of calories walking this weekend.

I'm less-than-thrilled about some other bullshit that will remain the exclusive knowledge of me and other parties involved and not the entire internet, though I'm doing it to protect other people, I don't give a shit. I feel like giving really fucking explicit details right now. (apparently I'm angry, and I am SO GODDAMNED SICK OF PRETENDING I'M NOT.)

Mr. Ladd and I are going to have a field day tomorrow, that's all I got to say.

Need angry music. Angry music and throwing punches into the air and Jeff and a fucking chastity belt and to get away from about a billion people. I need to stop feeling like a sex-sessory.

You people just need to stop FUCKING touching me. That's all there is to it.




I miss my auburn boys.

On with it.