Sunday, March 03, 2002

Tonight was the first time in a very long time that I have not watched Jeff drive away as he left. This was due to an intense need to relieve myself....it leaves me feeling unsettled. Not having to relieve myself, having missed him drive off.

Yes, I don't really know what I'm rambling about this time, either. Perhaps one of these days, somebody out there will get it.

I can hear my father climbing the stairs, and that means that sooner than later he will poke his head in here and passively imply that it's time to go to bed. And with the increasing number of times he does that, it gets slightly more proactive.

Oooh, it wasn't all that passive. Probably because he had to kick jeff out (and by that I mean imply that he should leave) earlier.

Well, wouldn't want to make him get slightly more proactive. I'll be off.

On with it.