Thursday, March 07, 2002

It takes so little to please me.

I hadn't checked Jeff's site for a while, because, frankly, I don't like reading things that I'm not mentioned in. I'm tremendously self-involved in this way- other people's existences tend to just piss me the fuck off. I guess that's not entirely true, it's a bit of an exaggeration- hopefully- but the truth is, the less I'm mentioned, the more I'm thinking "Ya know what would be cooler than this? Reading my archives, man! Yee-haw!" This is for a simple reason- I, SuedeCaramel, am a pathetic, fame-seeking loser.

You know those questions of which you would pick if it were between fame and fortune? I always USED to say fortune, but it's clear to me now that that's bullshit. The thing I want most in the world is for people to be thinking about me. And mentioning me. And ceasing to have functioning existence without me.

Okay, so I hope it's not the thing I want *most*, but I definitely know it's up there.

This explains why, as of yet, I've neglected to offer a link to Jeff's Site- it's better than mine and I was afraid to lose my *smirk* readership. His entries are roughly the quality of my previously discontinued newsletter, which I vow to have going again by....oh, let's say the end of next week. Now hold me to that, spawn! (Maybe Jeff's blog is more successful because he doesn't refer to his readers as "spawn")

Either way, we've just been let out for lunch and I've yet to spit out that the whole point of this entry was to say that he mentioned me a few days ago and that makes me happy.

I'm gone though.

On with it.