Monday, March 04, 2002

Well, it seems I have run out of time- I've taken up all my whole day doing MEANINGFUL things, but I thought I'd let my audience in on the fact that today was wonderful.

It was 11:11 when I logged on, and while it's not anymore, I thought I'd take the time to sicken my audience and let them know that there are things I love right now.

At this instant, at 11:13, I love Je- Turtle, and Elorza, and Chad, and Jenn, and Frank Sinatra very very much.

:-) As if y'all didn't know that before. (Well, maybe not the Frank Sinatra bit.)

Don't have time to beam, though. Just feel good because you're you and you're beautiful, not because I wasted both of our time with inspirational bullshit.

"And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid
Like 'I love you'"
-Franky boy (or whoever wrote THAT one)

On with it!