Friday, April 19, 2002

It NEVER FUCKING FAILS, does it? Something goes right in your life, something big and important, something that could start to make everything else feel wonderful and better, and all of a sudden you have to go and stumble on something that just fucking rips it apart again GOD DAMN HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME NOW.


You want to know what's happened in the last few days? Do you?

~Got rejected from New School
~Found out that Cathy and Tony are going to be living here and torturing me FOR AN ETERNITY
~My house exploded today and, in that, came the most important event of my....pseudo-adult life: my father told me and my sister that he loves us. He told us that he'd do anything for us. He fucking cried. So many wrongs were suddenly forced into right, so many things were instantly forgiven- I know my father loves me, and I have to start changning things around now and coming to terms with the fact that for the past 5 years, I've been living without this incredibly important thing, letting it ruin my life and make me who I am and I suddenly I have it back, without any real rhyme or reason. Suddenly, everything that's anything has changed.
~I tiptoed a very very close line tonight. I could have very easily "messed up". But hell, there are worse ways to fuck up a relationship, as someone ELSE involved has CLEEEEAAAAAAARLLLLLYYYYYYYY demonstrated.


He's been lying, and it's important, and I need Emily right now to hate him for me and to tell me how wrong he is and to hold me and to love me, but I lost HER too. Who's left of the fucking fab five that I can trust, huh?

Snogs to Elorza, Baby, snogs to Elorza. The ever-distant New Jersian with whom I have about four lines of meaningful dialogue with per month! But at least he can't hurt me, not anymore than he already has.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE, RIGHT? I'LL GO CRY TO MY BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW FATHER!

My names Linda and I FUCKING BLED FOR YOU. On with it.