Monday, December 03, 2001

So bored and tired and with so many better things I could be doing....been motivated to do a lot of journal-type shit lately, or just writing, except this is the only thing I can write....other than maybe e-mails.....but I saw jeff twice this weekend and I've got relatively little left to say to him as of write now, and being that he's the only person I really e-mail to.....maybe I should write my newsletter again.

Not tonight though.....I feel like sleeping except that I know I wouldn't be able to do it this early- so many noisy people in my house still awake....and I should do my "why I want and deserve to be the editor of the quill" thing for Mrs. White...I want and deserve to be the editor of the quill because it's my goddamned baby, I'm the only senior on the staff and I've been on it since freshmen year, and because I do everything I can for it, and futhermore, because Andrew and Amber, the only other non-freshmen staff members (that I'm aware of, anyway) both want to give it to me.

Wonder if I could write that and get away with it. It'd be pretty hard to argue with.

I want Mr. Hall to give me my logbook back so I can savor his praise. I want praise lately, damn it! PRAISE ME!

OH shit, Nick's away message is fucking hilarious: What does a l337 h4x0r say? w00t.
What does a l337 c0w say? m00t.

It's funny not only because Nick is waaaaaaay too intelligent to ever use l337 (an internet language for DUMB PEOPLE), but because he so clearly can't do it. I wonder who he's making fun of specifically, if anyone.

"Hey yo
This song is for anyone....
fuck it. Just shut up and listen."
~Eminem, The Way I Am

Austin just burst through the door and I screamed and jumped, like :-) eight feet. (Only Jeff, and possibly Emily, knows why I'm smiling right there....not that Jeff is reading this, so whatev.)

I miss talking to Elorza. It's been a really damned long time.

*Linda sits at her computer and headbangs to Green Day.*

Gonna go level Andrew on (don't hate me!) Well Of Souls. I'll probably back, unless I -hahahaha- decide to do something productive.

On with it.