Sunday, December 02, 2001

Fucking ay! Good goddamned weekend!

SATs were so nothing to get stressed over, went out with Jenn afterwards, bought some shit, ate lunch at *pizza hut*, Ryan cancelled on me but I went with my mom and got popcorn chicken for dinner, went to Triangle Sleep, watched them- fucking awesome- finally talked to Derek (in person) for some respectable amount of time, as well as Jeremiah Freed, whom me, Mark (lead sing of tri sleep), and some misc. others **got into a very casual conversation with afterwards for like a half hour**, caught a ride with Mark to Denny's where a whole shitload of us went afterward, got on a caffeine high and wrote on a napkin for a while, talked with Mark- such an awesome guy- went home shoved in the back seat with John Teft, an amplifier, some sort of dial-oriented thing and two guitars, went upstairs and the computer was already on, as if waiting for me.

And while I can't really disclose a lot of events of last night until I've had a chance to discuss it on a more personal level with everyone it's going to affect- which is a disturbingly large amount- let's just say if I had to make the decision, I'd trade in like eighty todays for yesterday.

And, yeah, seeing Jeff tomorrow (much later today), so all in all, the weekend has been *fabulous*. Enough to make me start using Emily-type words like *fabulous*.

So basically, aside from the horrid pain that the mixture of excessive amonts of caffeine (even for me), pizza hut (Heeeellllllloooooo, lactose intolerance!) and popcorn chicken (what's that? Fried food? My stomach doesn't do fried food.) is creating...and hell, even including it, I'm in a damned good mood right now.

Wish I knew Jeremiah Freed's music enough to quote them right here just to make myself feel even better that I totally met them (totally! God, my good mood is strangling the profundity of my vocabulary), but I don't listen to the radio. (Shut up, shut up! I know the irony when I see it!)

So instead, let me just do my best to reiterate the riff from scarlett (by "triangle sheep", as CYY called them on air) that I've had in my head all damned night:
"Do do do do DOOO do dooo do do do DOOO dooo Doo do...."

ON WITH IT!!!!!! (multiple explanation points SUCK!!!!!!!!!!)