Saturday, December 01, 2001


"This can't be love because I
Feel so well
No sobs, no sorrows, no siiiiiiiiighs!
This can't be love, I get no
Dizzy spells
My head is not in the skies!"
~Some chick who's voice I can't identify and the MP3 is labelled, but is that really important? It's from Boys from Syracruse originally

Fucking right, that's all I got to say.

TRIANGLE SLEEP TONIGHT! Booya! (And for once I'm going without the hope of hooking up with one of them, which takes away un peu from the excitement, but hell, I gots mah reasons......I's even gots mah fa-yak southen accent.)

In the grand tradition of "I Gotta Go To the Bathroom" instead of "La Bamba", my father has re-written everybody's favorite song "Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer"...for the sake of copyright shit, I'm not gonna tell ya anything except the title: "Granpa Got Hungover After Drinking". This man performs professionally, folks, be very afraid.

*Dances around*

THIS CAN'T BE LOVE
BECAUSE I FEEL SO WELL
BUT STILL I LOOOOOOOVE TO LOOK
IN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!


On with it, y'all!