Friday, November 30, 2001

.....apparently I've decided, and I say it this way because I wasn't precisely sure until just a moment ago- I do everything on impulse, that I'm vain enough about my writing and my totally disinteresting life to join some webrings and get this pathetic little site more hits.....this means that I'll most likely be re-working the site to make it more attractive to random web crawlers who will happen upon it- perhaps one day, I'll be the queen of blog! I'll be a household name. People everywhere will be discussing what I have to say! I'll be quoted! They'll make magnets of what I have to say! I, SuedeCaramel, will be on people's refridgerators!

Okay, so it's not bloody likely, but it's nice to have a fan or two you've never met. Already do from boredaddict.com, but when I say a "fan or two", I really mean a fan, or two. And I want...hell, I want enogh to start a little Linda fan club. (Or a big Linda fan club)

But don't we all? Don't hate me because I'm honest!

So, anyway....if I'm selling out in your opinion...I don't care at all because thus far you're all either friends or faculty, and those of you who haven't ditched checking this already (waves to the ten of you) probably won't no matter how bad it gets.

And that has the potential to be pretty damned bad. On with it!