Sunday, November 25, 2001

My friend James, who is constantly asking to be mentioned on here, is supposedly hooking up with a hot 22-year-old 115 pound blond who is driving down from Mississippi just to hook up with him....and bringing a swing (a small portion of her enormous sex toy conllection, apparently) while she's at it. I've asked him to keep me posted as to what the catch will be- my guess is either she has a penis, a venereal disease, or doesn't show up at all.

If none of these proves to be true, and James does, in fact, get laid- or swung, as the case may be- by a clean, all-female girl with a reported 36DD bra size, the wonders of the internet will never cease to amaze me. Getting James laid.....by someone attractive for once. Wow. Just wow.

I've done nothing all day except to watch My Fair Lady and Ally McBeal and probably something else, but my mind draws a blank, and it feels somewhat great. I'm sort of glad that Nick was unable to come over because I've had so few weekend days that I kept for myself as of late. It's good to wear a pepsi sweatshirt and slippers all day long every now and again. Sort of makes me wish I could spend a few months naked in the wilderness.....or at least sparsely clothed. Wearing a dress made of rayon or something.

My parents are spending the night in a hotel somewhere, so I'm going to retire now to there large, infinitely comfortable bed and dream about waking up the next morning next to whichever of my best friends meets my fancy at that moment.....I'll be sure to keep y'all posted, with his permission, anyway, on the James situation. I'm sure you're as curious as I am.

On with it.