Friday, August 17, 2001

Ah....shit

Wrote that all out, then I put all my mp3's on random play in hopes that fate would be good to me and give me some nice songs to wallow in. I threw myself face down on the bed and rioted against the air around me, the sheets, all of existence with my body, my quicked breath. At the end of "this can't be love", which I picked myself to get it started, I drew in a quick breath and waited for chance to back me up with a ballad of flawed love and painful desire, and all of things that make life so totally horrible. And fate answered with:

"Alright, Chipmunks? Ready to sing you're song?"
"I'll say we are!"
"Yeah, let's sing it now!"
"Okay Simon?"
"Okay!"
"Okay Theodore?"
"Okay!"
"Okay Alvin? Alvin?.......ALVIN?"
"OKAY!"
"Christmas, christmas time is here...."



Ah shit. It's so impossible to really really hate life when shit like that happens.....god, I love irony. :-)

But fuck the rest of you. >:{ Seriously.

My name is Linda and I am not happy at all. On with it.