Friday, August 17, 2001



Yo.

Em and I spent some time out on the street, laying down on the pavement tonight...came in about 5 minutes ago actually. It was nice. We hadn't done it in a while. After the summer ended it got so depressing in the winter when it would get to cold to hang out there....after this summer ends, Em will be in boston. And even when I visit her, where the hell will we find any road as empty as our sleepy little south street in Boston? She'll have to come up to gloucester with me....my grandmother lives on a dead end. At the end of the dead end is this beautiful view of the river and the bridges, and it's so indescribably gorgeous.

Which seems to have alerted myself to the fact that I MISS JEFF. It was the first thing I showed him when we arrived in gloucester at the beginning of this summer for the St. Peter's Fiesta, and his response was as filled placid reverence and overt impact as I could ever desire anyone's response be.

The rest of the weekend was....wonderful, probably more than I can express. I'm not used to spending that amount of time with someone at all, let alone doing it without getting sick of them. *Thinks to the rest of the fab five* With the possible exception of Elorza, I don't think I could spend 4 and a half days with any of them other than jeff without severely hurting one of us. Then again, I did sort of severely hurt jeff....but that was all in good fun. Right, Jeff? Don't you give me that face.

Hey mister, she's my sister!

Yeah, those of you who haven't taken advice I may or may not have actually posted and downloaded "La Vie Boheme" have NO IDEA what I'm talking about...which is probably pretty much all of you. Not that there are so many....even Jeff, who has been mentioned probably more than the lot of ya, doesn't know this page exists.

Or has em been mentioned more? I dunno...hi, em!

Ler....think I may be ending this now. I've gotta....do some things. (Looks around nervously)

MWAH HA HA HA HA!

My name is Linda, and I have no idea why I just laughed maliciously. On with it!