Wednesday, August 15, 2001

Aight.....let's hope I don't get really really pathetic and do more than three of these in one night.
Who thinks I will?
*counts votes*
Damn. Gotta prove all you non-believers wrong, then.

I need slippers.

I am now wearing my father's slippers, but they are not as emotionally and physically satiating as mine, which I stole from my sister....well, technically she gave them to me, but she only did this because I wore them so much that they were all crudded up by my feet......my feet do that to nice fuzzy slippers. The way my feet treat slippers should be a metaphor for the way I treat people...that's thinking too hard.

Jeff sure could use something like this for his personal website, Jeff's domain, because maybe if he had something like it he'd, oh, I dunno, UPDATE IT. Please visit his site and sign the guestbook in a harassing-him-to way.

My legs are daaaamned sore, and I don't know why. Did I stand up today more than normal? I might have. All that shopping with Jenn. I still spell her name with two N's, despite the fact that she switched over to the one N way.
You will always be (a) double-N Jenn to me, Jenn! I don't care what the tabloids say!

This is coming out sort of like Em's website, an Emilian world, which is just her online diary....sorta like this, but...well, mine's a blog thing, so it's cooler. But, hey, there must be SOMEONE out there interested in every little thing I got to say, and probably a few others who will skim for their name, the way I do with Em's diary. And those surveys people send me.........if all my friends were constantly saying things about me in a public way, I'd feel....consistently validated.

.......*Linda is trying to decide whether to not tell everybody about this page, to not bitch about people I don't want to hear me bitching about them, or to just adopt a very much "fuck it" frame of mind and say "yo, if you're going to get offended, get out.". Linda is now pretty much deciding on the latter....*

Yo, if you're going to get offended, get out!

Let's do this as quickly as possible, starting with the fab five:

Elorza's a scared-ass wimp who can't be a consistently good person for more than a few weeks at a time.
Emily THINKS she doesn't act like a bitch but that's what makes her act like more of a bitch than anything: self-righteousness....though she'd never know that about herself because- most of the time- she says the worse shit she can about herself out of either insecurity, a back-up plan, or a blatant lie.
Andrew/Rich Kid lies about EVERYTHING THERE IS making it pretty much impossible to trust him, and cannot let ANYTHING just go, he MUST explore every little problem to the bitter end. "What's that? Linda? You have a HANGNAIL??? Is it MY fault? Do you want to talk about it? Are you sure? I'm here for you! I can't understand why you won't talk to me, it frustrates me when you shut me out! Why can't we just be like we used to be....."
Jeremey- heh, like I need to point it out. The most self-centered pussy on the face of the earth- Gets off on bitching about his problems to the point where he won't even TRY to solve them.
Jeff is spoiled, obliviously inconsiderate and the most stereotypical only child I've ever met. And balding at the tender age of twenty.



Those five, right there, are the BEST PEOPLE I KNOW and I love them more than anyone on earth, family included. I would give my life for any one of them at any time and place....so that tells you right there why you should take anything I say with a grain of salt.

No one's perfect and I gotta speak the truth...well, I don't gotta, but come on, it's me.

I'll be sure to insult and belittle some people later, but those are the ones where my relationships just might come out in tact.....plus, saying shit about them's a challenge, so I did it first.

To the fab five: Yo! If you're gonna get offended, get out. You fucking know I love you.....I needed to make examples of y'all.


My name is Linda, and my new blog site MUST have Harriet-the-spy-like integrity! On with it!