Wednesday, August 15, 2001

I really should be covering my ass with the imood thing right now....the second you-know-who checks it, if he/she will, I've got a shitload of "issues" that will need to be discussed, to no end, and to no avail- there's nothing he/she can do about it. It's estrogen....no, no that's not even it.

It's completely fucking rational that I should feel like that about it. But I don't want him/her to try to fucking deal about it. Lies. That's all it could be.


Unfortunately, iMood only keeps the last five entries, and if I change my imood now, I'll lose my big-ass ode de jeff or whatever...long fucking thing I wrote to/for/about jeff that I was actually pretty contented with at the time....I'm not sure I saved it. I must have, though. But even if I did, Jeff won't have the oppurtunity to break into my account and read it.....if he ever woulda. Point being....did I have a point? Perhaps I should just post in on here.


The real problem, though, is most likely this: I'm a female, and therefore what I want more than to cover my ass and the ass of my relationship with him/her is to communicate the shit that I KNOW I SHOULDN'T.

Fuck it, estrogen sucks. I'm going to do the male thing.

My name is Linda, and I'd rather be a guy. On with it!