Wednesday, August 15, 2001

Supposed to work at 6:30 tonight, which sucked enough as it is because I HATE closing- normally I work 2:30-5, but my co-worker, lindsay, has reportedly decided that she no longer cares for the idea of working, according to my co-worker Nicole, and thus has taken to making up such excuses as "I have a kidney stone" and my manager has had to adjust accordingly. However, a second co-worker is now in the emergency room, so I must now open instead, which I have never done......six hours of sleep last night, and now I'll most likely have a four hour shift, if not longer--- and I sound like such a pussy complaining about a tiny little four hours, but I'm just not used to it, okay! And I have to do the whole thing standing up!

My name is Linda, and I really don't like my job. On with it!