Saturday, August 18, 2001

Em, are you shitting me? Which song? Holy fuck..........Now I resent Elorza that Ani was in his town.....ler! Elorza, why the hell didn't you tell me??!?!?!?! (as if he knew)

Hahahahaha, Rich Kid didn't know Etheridge was gay. Let's all point and laugh!

Uhm.....not much going on right now. Well, Rich Kid's here, and I'm ignoring him to update this, but we can't disappoint my fans.

Also, Ben's back- Hey, Ben!

Emily's getting more and more into Ani, and she's not giving me enough credit! Granted, she knew who she was before I did, but she didn't love her like I did. And, hey, everyone- Em knew EVERYTHING by Joan Arm-and-hammer (or whatever) before the movie Ten Things I Hate About You released "The Weakness in Me", or as I like to call it "I ain't the kinda gal to fall real quick in and out of loooooove, but I done gave you my affection in the beginnin'"

Which reminds me, I reeeeeallly want to be listening to Em's tape right now....wonder if....that guy who's here will mind. What was your name again?

Rich Kid, he says reluctantly. Ah, yes.

Uhm......I better go, he's getting all pissy and what not. But, hey, you- fucking e-mail me! I never get personal e-mail.

"Well stop
I don't want to thank you
Honey I don't think so
You'd better stop
And try
If there's a distance here between us
Then it's you & I, & I & I & I...."

My name is Linda, and I love Matchbox Twenty more than life......on with it!